11651 Vanowen St.
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Telephone: (818) 503-6200
Fax: (818) 574-5581
RGB2VGAConverts RGB input to VGA/DVI-D output.
Convert RGB Component Signals to DVI or VGA Without Loss of Video or Audio Quality. Around the world, companies seek to use the newest technology available when it comes to flat-screen displays for digital signage and communications. The common issue that often comes up is that older equipment such as video players, imaging hardware and audio components typically output their signals as RGB (Red, Green, Blue and the synchronization signals HSYNC and VSYNC). These component signal frequencies are generally too "slow" for modern displays such as digital monitors and flat-screen displays.
- Supports VGA, EGA, CGA, YCbCr, YPbPr Signal Inputs
- Selectable Input Connection: RGBS 5-pin, RGBHV 8-pin, VGA 15-pin, Component RGB – 3AV,
- Output Connection: Dual VGA 15-pin, Dual VGA 12-pin
- VGA Output Supported: VGA (640x480), SVGA (800x600), XGA (1024x768), HDTV (1360x768)
- Input Signal Auto Scan: CGA (14.5-16.5KHz), EGA (23.5-25.5KHz), VGA (30.5-32.5KHz)
- Input Signal Auto Scan: YCbCr / YPbPr (480i, 576i, 720i, 1080i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p)
- English and Chinese On-Screen Display Menu
- Supports Output Resolution Control, Position Control and Zoom Control
- Digital 24-bit A/D Converter for True 16.7-million Color Conversion
- Supports all VGA Monitors (CRT, LCD, PDP)
- Over 70 Pre-installed Video Modes for Rapid Syncing
- Additional Video Modes Programmable Via On-Screen Display
- Corporate or Educational Presentations
- Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
- Call Centers
- Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
- Information Terminals/Kiosks
- Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
- Educational Environments with remote displays
Video Format VGA, DVI-D Single-link Resolution WUXGA (1920x1200), UXGA (1600x1200),
SXGA (1280x1024), XGA (1024x768), SVGA
(800x600), VGA (640x480)
Input Interface (1)HD-15 Female, (1) DVI-D Single-link Female Output Interface (1) DVI-D Single-link Female Connector HD-15, DVI-D Color Depth 15 Bit for converting to DVI/VGA (5 Bit per color) Bandwidth 165 MHz RGB/RGBS 0,7Vpp for color signals without Sync, 1Vpp for GREEN (with Sync), 0,7Vpp for composite Sync CGA/EGA TTL for colors and Sync FBAS / Composite 1Vpp composite video signal Y/C 0,7Vpp for luminance signal and chrominance Other DDC Signal 5 Volts [peak-to-peak], TTL TDMS Signal 1.2 Volts[peak-to-peak], TTL Power External 6VDC2A @ 12W Dimensions 5.2"W x 1.7"H x 6.7"D Weight 9.3 lbs. Approvals Device: CE, ROHS
Power Supply: C-UL US, CE
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the left side of your screen.
Description RGB2VGAS RGB to VGA/DVI Converter. Includes: [RGB2VGA & (PS6VD2A)