11651 Vanowen St.
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Telephone: (818) 503-6200
Fax: (818) 574-5581
SMCYPB2VGAAutomatically converts component video YPbPr to VGA video.
The SMCYPB2VGA automatically detects the YPbPr video input resolution and converts it to VGA . It also features a 2-port switch that allows one LCD monitor to share the output of a computer and a component video device such as a DVD player. Based on the input selected, the output will be either a decoded TV or buffered PC video signal. It is capable of handling SDTV, HDTV, XGA, SXGA, and UXGA (1900x1200) video formats. It supports components ranging from LCD monitors, to set-top boxes, to projectors.
- Convert Component Video (YPbPr) signal to RGBHV (VGA) signal
- Inputs: Component Video (YPbPr) x1 , D-SUB HDx1 , RCA stereo audio x1, 3.5mm stereo phone jack x 1, 2 x digital audio (coax)
- Outputs: D-SUB HD x 1, 3.5mm stereo phone jack x 1, 1 x digital audio(optical)
- Video bandwidth: component video up to 70Mhz, RGBHV up to 400Mhz
- Supports high definition video inputs 480i, 480P, 576i, 576p, 720P, 1080i and 1080p at 24/25/30Hz
- RGBHV input support hi resolution up to 1600 x 1200@75Hz
- Corporate or Educational Presentations
- Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
- Call Centers
- Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
- Information Terminals/Kiosks
- Airport Installations (Air Traffic/Passenger Info)
- Educational Environments with remote displays
VGA Video Format VGA RGB Analog (75Ω, 0.7Vp-p) Resolution Up to UXGA (1600x1200) Input Interface (1) HD-15 Female Output Interface (1) HD-15 Female Sync H/V Separated (TTL) Component Video Format (RCA) Y (75Ω, 1.0Vp-p), PbPr (75Ω, 0.7Vp-p) Dimensions 5.5”W x 1.75”H x 3.5”D Weight 0.6 lbs.. Approvals Device: CE, ROHS
Power Supply: C-UL US, CE
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the left side of your screen.
Description SMCYPB2VGA YPbPr to VGA active Converter Includes: [CYPPB2VGA