11651 Vanowen St.
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Telephone: (818) 503-6200
Fax: (818) 574-5581
SMTCP-2Control most SmartAVI matrix switches from anywhere in the world!
The SMTCP-2 is an RS-232 control module that allows most SmartAVI switching matrixes to be controlled remotely via HTTP or TELNET. Manage the switching functions of your matrix with ease from anywhere in the world. With the SMTCP-2 web interface via HTTP, configuring your matrix switch is simple. Users can save up to 10 preset input/output configurations for easy access. TELNET access provides transparent command control of your matrix, perfect for use with automated third-party control software.
- Easy-to-use Web Interface
- Save configurations with Presets
- Supports HTTP and TELNET control
- 10/100 Ethernet Interface
- Up to 10 user-definable configurations
- Password Protected
- Up to 5 Users can Control the Matrixes
- IP Configuration via TCP/IP and RS-232
- Flexible control of several types of matrixes
- Server Collocation
- Digital Signage
- Dealer Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentations
SPECIFICATIONS Power External 100-240 VAC/5VDC2A @10W Dimensions 2.8125”W x 1”H x 3.375”D Weight 0.5 lbs Approvals UL, CE, ROHS Compliant Operating Temp. 32-131°F (0-55 °C) Storage Temp. -4-185 °F (-20-85 °C) Humidity Up to 95%
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the left side of your screen.
Part No. Description SMTCP-2 TCP/IP Control for SmartAVI Matrixes. Includes: [SMTCP-2, (CCRS232MM-X) & (PS5VD2A)]