11651 Vanowen St.
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Telephone: (818) 503-6200
Fax: (818) 574-5581
VCA-RX100Use a single CAT5 to receive high resolution UXGA and stereo audio 1000ft away from a transmitter at the most affordable price in the market.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT5.
- Output reaches up to 1,000 feet.
- Supports high resolution clear video up to 1900x1200.
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA signals and stereo audio up to 1000 feet.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI Signals.
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection.
- Remote Units come with Buffered Outputs.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Metal Case Enclosure.
- External power supply.
Enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcasted in real time to various monitors.
Learning and Training
Can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
Video Data Bandwidth 400MHz Analog signal level 1Volt Impedance 75 ohms Connector High density HD15 Format VGA/SVGA/XGA/UXGA/
Sync TTL horizontal SyncRange: 15 to 130
KHzVertical Sync Range: 30 to 120 Hz
Audio Bandwidth 20KHz Signal level 0dB Impedance 10K ohms Connector 3.5mm jack socket System Cable Type Cat5 UTP EIA 568A Connector RJ45 Power Requirements 5V DC @500mA Connector 5 x 2.1mm DC jack
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, Please Contact our sales representative at:
Toll Free: 1-800-487-2243
Model# Description VCA-RX VCAT UXGA/Audio CAT5 Receiver. Includes: [VCA-RX & (PS5VD1A)]