11651 Vanowen St.
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Telephone: (818) 503-6200
Fax: (818) 574-5581
XTP-TXUse a single cat5 cable to broadcast high resolution SXGA, and Stereo Audio up to 1000ft away.
XTPRO is a high resolution UXGA and stereo audio extender system (transmitter and receiver) designed to broadcast desktop video, stereo audio signals, IR and RS232 over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cabling.
With RS232 communication support the XTPRO allows users to send commands to single or multiple devices. This allows the user to change the volume, channel or turn on/off the display panel remotely.
- Supports Dual Screens.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Each Output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300 m).
- Supports high resolutions up to 1900x1200.
- HDTV compatible (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA, stereo audio signals, RS232 or IR from one source to 2 locations
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure.
- External power supply
- RS-232 communication support to single or multiple displays.
- IR command to single or multiple displays
The XTPro series enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers.
Learning and Training
XT Pro can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
Bandwidth 400MHz 400MHz Analog Signal Level 1volt 1volt Impedance 10K ohms 10K ohms Format RGBHV, RGsB, YUV, Y/C, CVBS RGBHV, RGsB, YUV, Y/C, CVBS Resolution Up to 1900 x 1200 VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA Up to 1900 x 1200 VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA Sync TTL horizontal SyncRange: 15 to 130 KHz Vertical Sync Range 30 to 120 Hz Connector Type HD 15 socket HD 15 socket Audio Signal Type Stereo unbalanced Stereo unbalanced Connector 3.5mm jack socket 3.5mm jack socket Bandwidth 20KHz 20KHZ Signal Level 0dB 0dB Impedance 10K ohms 10K ohms Connector 3.5mm jack socket 3.5mm jack socket System and Cable Type CAT5 UTP EIA 568A Connector RJ45 Power RS232 19200 300bps TXD, RXD ~ Requirements 5VDC @ .5A 5VDC @ .5A Connector 2.1mm DC jack (center +ve) 2.1mm DC jack (center +ve)
Height 0.91 in. (23 mm.) 0.91 in. (23 mm.) Width 3.7 in. (95 mm.) 3.7 in. (95 mm.) Depth 3.1 in. (80 mm.) 3.1 in. (80 mm.) Weight 0.26 lb. (0.12 kg.) 0.26 lb. (0.12 kg.)
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the left side of your screen.
Description XTP-TXS UXGA/Audio/RS-232/IR CAT5 Transmitter. Includes:[ XTP-TX, (CCVGAMM06) & (PS5VD1A)]