11651 Vanowen St.
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Telephone: (818) 503-6200
Fax: (818) 574-5581
DVX-PLUSExtend USB 1.1 and DVI-D beyond the limit - all the way up to 225ft. using standard twisted pair cable.
- Extends USB and DVI signals up to 225ft from the computer.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive twisted pair cable.
- Data recovery for digital video.
- Supports 1920x1200 digital video resolution.
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 specifications.
- Supports 1.5 and 12 Mbps data rates.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- External power adapter for transmitter and receiver unit.
- Fully transparent (does not use any emulation).
- Plug and play
DVX Plus enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers.
Learning and Training
DVX-PLUS can be used in educational presentations, in schools and in other training facilities.
DVX Plus can also be used in the following applications;
Security, PC Networking, Conference Center Systems, Point of Sale, Camera Surveillance, Control Room Systems, and many more.
Video Interface DVI Single Link Range 480P,720i/p, 1080i/p Video Data Rate 1.65 Gbps Resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz, Resolution up to 1280 x 1024 min. 75H Power Supply Universal Switch mode PSU (90-240V Input) 5VDC 1A Input Interface DVI-D USB Data USB Max Data Rate 12Mbps USB Compatibility 1.0 and 1.1 Connector Type Transmitter Type A Receiver Type B Dimensions 5.5"W x 1" H x 3.5" D
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the left side of your screen.
Model# Description DVX-PLUS DVI-D/USB CAT 6 STP Extender. Includes: [DVXU-TX, DVXU-RX, (CCDVIMM06), & 2 X (PS5VD4A)] DVXU-TXS DVI-D/USB CAT6 STP Transmitter. Includes: [DVXU-TX, (CCDVIMM06), & (PS5VD4A)] DVXU-RXS DVI-D/USB CAT6 STP Receiver. Includes: [DVXU-RX & (PS5VD4A)]