11651 Vanowen St.
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Telephone: (818) 503-6200
Fax: (818) 574-5581
QuadKVMView four different analog/digital video sources simultaneously on one screen with USB keyboard and mouse support.
The QuadKVM Switch allows you to view up to four different analog and digital video sources simultaneously on one display device. It also supports keyboard and mouse functionality, allowing you to access all four displays with one set of interface controls. Connections to video sources are managed via DVI-I connectors. Advanced viewing options include dual-mode, quad-mode, full-screen mode, and PIP (picture in picture) mode. Use this device to simplify management of multiple sources by accessing and controlling them all through a single display and set of controls.
- View up to four computers on a single monitor at the press of a button
- Supports USB keyboard and mouse
- On-screen display (OSD) makes setup and switching easy
- Change views by pressing the tact switches, keyboard hotkeys, and RS-232
- Display each computer with clean and crisp high-resolution video
- Supports DVI-D input resolutions up to 1900 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Quad-mode splits the screen to show four computers on one screen
- Dual-mode splits the screen to show two computers on one screen
- PiP-mode displays one computer in full screen with three thumbnail views
- Control any one computer while monitoring three others
- User-defined frame rate for each input
- Output port DVI-D - selectable 1920 x 1200 or 1920 x 1080
The QuadKVM can be used in many applications that require the real-time monitoring of multiple computers. It is a perfect solution in situations where a user needs to monitor several computers at the same time. In Air Traffic Control environments, several computers need to be monitored for the progress of flights and flight information. The QuadKVM is perfect for multi-tasking, allowing the user to run tasks on each computer and monitor their progress in real-time without having to switch back and forth between them.
- Corporate or Educational Presentations
- Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
- Call Centers for Technical Support
- Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
- Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
- KVM Extension where Exceptional Quality of Signal is Crucial
- Medical (Remote Operation Away from Sensitive/Magnetic Equipment)
- Recording (for Large Studios where Editing/Mixing Stations are Compact and/or Require Complete Silence)
Video Format DVI-I Single Line Maximum Pixel Clock 165 MHz Input Interface (4) DVI-I 29-pin female Output Interface (1) DVI-I 29-pin female Resolution DVI-I up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
VGA up to 1600 x 1200 @60Hz
DDC 5 volts p-p(TTL) Input Equalization Automatic Input Cable Length Up to 20 ft. Output Cable Length Up to 20 ft. USB Signal Type USB 1.1 and 1.0 Input Interface (TX) (4) USB Type B (Female) Output Interface (RX) (2) USB Type A (Female) Control Keyboard Hot Keys w/OSD Front Panel Tact Switch w/OSD RS-232 RS-232 Commands Other Power External 100-240 VAC/5VDC4A @ 20W Dimensions 17"W x 1.75"H x 10.25"D Weight 5 lbs Approvals UL, CE, ROHS Compliant Operating Temp. 32-131 F (0-55C) Humidity Up to 95%
This is a diagram of an example application.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the left side of your screen.
Model# Description SM-QKVM-S 4-Port DVI, USB 1.1 KVM switch with PiP/Dual/Quad/Full modes. Includes: [SM-QKVM & (PS5VD4A)]