11651 Vanowen St.
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Telephone: (818) 503-6200
Fax: (818) 574-5581
VNET+8P8-Port Cross-platform WUXGA KVM with USB Keyboard and Mouse and On Screen Display
- 8-Port Rackmount USB KVM switch
- Supports High Resolution1920x1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Supports Mac, PC, Linux and Sun
- USB Console Keyboard and Mouse Support
- Direct Channel Selection and Operation and Keyboard Hot-keys
- Supports RS-232 Control to Switch Between Ports
- Front Panel Tactile Switch with Status LED Indicator
- On Screen Display indicates current Channel
- Supports Auto-scan Mode for Simple Discovery
- Audible Sound for Hotkey and Port Switching Confirmation
The VNet+8P is designed to centralize the management of up to 8 computers. It is deal for corporate, factory as well as campus applications. It is hotplug capable so that computers may be disconnected and reconnected without powering them off.
- Server Colocation Racks
- Digital Signage Deployment
- Information Kiosks/Displays
- Film/Recording Studios
VGA RGB Analog (75ohm, 0.7Vp-p)
Resolution Up to 1600x1200 @ 85Hz 2048x1536 @60Hz Input Interface (8)VGA/USB HD-15 Male Output Interface (1)HD-15 Female H Frequency Range 30-95KHz V Frequency Range 50-180Hz USB Signaling USB 1.1 and 1.0 Input Interface (8)VGA/USB HD-15 Male Output Interface (2)USB Type A Control Front Panel Tact Switch w/OSD RS-232 RS-232 Commands Other Power External 100-240 VAC/5VDC4A @ 20W Dimensions 17"W x 1.625"H x 6.75"D Weight 10 lbs Approvals UL, CE, ROHS Compliant Operating Temp. 32-131 F (0-55C) Humidity Up to 95%
This is a diagram of an example application.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the left side of your screen.
Model# Description VNETP-8PS VNET+8P, 8X1 WUXGA, USB switch Includes:
[VNETP-8P & (PS5VD4A)]
CCKVMUSB6F Assembled KVM USB Cable, 6 ft.