11651 Vanowen St.
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Telephone: (818) 503-6200
Fax: (818) 574-5581
Video Wall 4X4Whether you have four or 12 video screens to use with PresenterWall, set up is made easy with SmartAVI's point and-click software.
When implementing a 4 x 4 display with PresenterWall, set up is made easy with SmartAVI’s point-and-click software. End users have the ability to set up each monitor individually (such as resolution and color quality) and then can “add” them to the PresenterWall system. For greater flexibility and simplicity, you can also define your video wall configuration within the software, and with one click, set all of the monitors in the group at the same time. This enables the software to communicate with each monitor separately or as part of a larger grouping for stretched/tiled images and video.
- Import movies or files from a disc, sending it to a single screen or stretch it across multiple screens, depending on how large you want the image to display.
- Presentations can be imported into PresenterWall from your PC, external hard drive or flash drive
- PresenterWall software recognizes everyday files, including JPEG, QuickTime and Adobe Flash
- The PresenterWall server is based on the Windows® XP platform, providing instant familiarity with SmartAVI’s software, greatly reducing any learning curve while increasing creativity and productivity.
- SmartAVI’s use of common PC components make any necessary repairs or upgrades to the PresenterWall system simple, fast and affordable
Option 1: 4 x 4 complete processor based on Windows® XP, running an Intel® quad-core CPU capable of supporting a 4 x 4 video wall displaying HD content on either VGA or DVI monitors.Option 2: 4 x 4 complete processor with a 4-port video capture card based on Windows® XP, running an Intel® quad-core CPU capable of supporting a 4 x 4 video wall displaying HD content on VGA or DVI monitors from a hard drive or DVD
- Intel based; Intel Core 2 Extreme, Quad and Duo processors in LGA775 package (FSB 1333/1066/800) Intel G45 + ICH10 chipset
- Realtek ALC888 HD 7.1 channel audio
- 2GB RAM (2 x 1GB) PC3-8500 240-pin DIMM DDR3
- 100GB SATA hard drive
- Windows XP Pro SP3
- Internal video card supports up to 1600 x 1200
Video In (Optional)
- 4-Port DVI-ATI Radeon HD3850 seres(RV670PRO)
- Supports up to 1920 x 1200 for each port
- Maximum capture resolution per channel (768 x 288)
- Supported video formats PAL, NTSC, SECAM
- Inputs per overlay window 4 BNC for 4-port, DB25 for 8-port
- Ultra LSP650-Watt power supply
- 4U rack mount chasis ATX server case
- Dimensions: 19"(W) x 19"(D) x 7"(H)
- Supports motherboard sizes up to 12" x 10"
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the left side of your screen.
Model# Description VW-16XAS PC Windows XP based Videowall; VGA 4x4 based on Xpress Video. Includes: [VW-16X, 2x(CCXPVGA), ASUSBKEY,CCPWR06US, and AP-PRWL-W] VW-16XDS PC Windows XP based Videowall; DVI 4x4 based on Xpress Video. Includes: [VW-16X, 2x(CCXPDVI), ASUSBKEY,CCPWR06US, and AP-PRWL-W]