11651 Vanowen St.
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Telephone: (818) 503-6200
Fax: (818) 574-5581
SMCVG2DVIConverts VGA input to DVI-D output with local VGA display.
The SMCVG2DVIS automatically detects the VGA input resolution and converts it to the new DVI (Digital Video Interface) video display format. It also supports a local VGA display.Allows old system to connect to DVI display
- Converts analog video signals to digital DVI signal
- Highly precise 8-bit A/D conversion of each color channel, better image quality
- Ensures to send high-definition signal without signal loss
- Supports Plug-and-play function, no software installation required
- Front panel switches for better synchronization and tuning to the Display
- Automatic DDC learning
- Sync Tuning for better signal conversion
- Corporate or Educational Presentations
- Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
- Call Centers
- Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
- Information Terminals/Kiosks
- Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
- Educational Environments with remote displays
Video Format VGA, DVI-D Single-link Resolution WUXGA (1920x1200), UXGA (1600x1200),
SXGA (1280x1024), XGA (1024x768), SVGA
(800x600), VGA (640x480)
Input Interface (1)HD-15 Female Output Interface (1) DVI-D Single-link Female, (1) HD-15 Female Connector HD-15, DVI-D Other DDC Signal 5 Volts [peak-to-peak], TTL TDMS Signal 1.2 Volts[peak-to-peak], TTL Power External 5VDC2A @ 10W Dimensions 5”W x 1.375”H x 4”D Weight 0.6 lbs. Approvals Device: CE, ROHS
Power Supply: C-UL US, CE
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the left side of your screen.
Description SMCVG2DVIS VGA to DVI Active Converter. Includes: [SMCVG2DVI & (PS5VD2A)