11651 Vanowen St.
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Telephone: (818) 503-6200
Fax: (818) 574-5581
DVR4X4Display content from any four computers on any four screens independently.
- Increases your productivity by providing you with access to four computers from four workstations.
- 4x4 non-blocking, single-link DVI matrix switch.
- Supports DVI operation at the maximum TMDS rate of 2 x 1.65 Gb/s.
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200.
- Simultaneous 4x4 analog matrix switching at 380 MHz bandwidth.
- DVI transmission over 19 feet at the highest TMDS rate of 1.65 Gb/s.
- Control from either front panel or RS232.
- Available IR Remote
Enables easy access to multiple servers in various locations. Facilitates data sharing among departments. Security
Safeguards the servers by storing them in a secure and climate controlled environment while still providing access from the production floor. Savings
Saves in equipment costs, physical space and utilities expense. Productivity
Increases productivity by facilitating testing and performance evaluation of software and equipment, on multiple servers, from a single keyboard mouse and monitor station. Multimedia Presentations
Can be used in multimedia presentations, where the information is transmitted from various computers.
Video Video Amplifier Bandwidth 165MHz Input Video Signal 1.2 volts p-p Input DDC Signal 5 volts p-p (TTL) Single Link Range 1080p/1920 x 1200 DVI Connector DVI-D 29 pin female Power Power Supply 5VDC-2A Control Serial Controls RS232, DB9 female connector Mechanical Height 1.75 in. (4.45 cm.) Width 12 in. (30 cm.) Depth 6.5 in. (16.5 cm.) Weight 4.05 lbs. (1.84 kg.)
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the left side of your screen.
Model# Description DVR4X4S DVI-D 4x4 Router. Includes: [DVR4X4 & (PS5VD3A)]