11651 Vanowen St.
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Telephone: (818) 503-6200
Fax: (818) 574-5581
Smart-AVI, Inc. products are warranted to be in good working order for a period of one (1) year from the date of Limited Warranty Statement.
1. Smart-AVI, Inc. warrants to the end-user customers that Smart-AVI products, specified above, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the duration of 1 year. Duration begins on the date of purchase by the customer. Customers are responsible for maintaining proof of date of purchase.
2. Smart-AVI’s limited product warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of the product, and do not apply to any:
a. Improper or inadequate maintenance or modifications.
b. Operations outside product specifications.
c. Mechanical abuse and exposure to severe conditions.
3. If Smart-AVI receives, during Smart-AVI warranty period, notice of a defect, Smart-AVI will, at its discretion, replace or repair the defective product.
4. Smart-AVI shall have no obligation to repair, replace or refund any product until the customer returns defective product to Smart-AVI.
5. Any replacement product could be new or like new, provided that it has functionality at least equal to that of the product being replaced.
6. Smart-AVI’s limited warranty is valid in any country where the covered product is distributed by Smart-AVI.
a. Limitations of Warranty
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW , NEITHER Smart-AVI NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS, MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE Smart-AVI PRODUCT, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
b. Limitations of Liability
To the extent allowed by local law the remedies provided in this warranty statement are the customers sole and exclusive remedies TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW , EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Smart-AVI OR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
c. Local Law
To the extent that this warranty statement is inconsistent with local law, NEITHER Smart-AVI NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS, MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE Smart-AVI PRODUCT, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.