11651 Vanowen St.
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Telephone: (818) 503-6200
Fax: (818) 574-5581
Become a Partner
Smart-AVI, Inc. is a thriving developer/manufacturer of professional audio-visual products, ranging from video wall hardware and accessories to digital signage players, optic fiber extenders and small or large-scale matrixes.
Our product is sold around the world throughout the multimedia technology marketplace and has been recognized by such companies as Ingram Micro, LG Electronics, Inc., and SYNNEX as viable, dynamic, innovative multimedia solutions for projects of all scopes and sizes.
The client list that we have grown over the past few years is impressive, including such companies/entities as NASA, Boeing, DreamWorks Studios, United States Army, Adobe Systems, Inc., Lockheed Martin, Bellagio Las Vegas, and the Miller Brewing Company, to name just a very few.
In joining the Smart-AVI family, you will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly-growing organization that is picking up really exciting momentum on an international level. Our Marketing department has the attention of leading industry editors and we have regularly had product appear in print publications because they have been genuinely interested; not because Smart-AVI has paid them to print an “article” about us. Word of mouth also is spreading quickly, and we’ve found that clients are requesting products that we’re just barely bringing online for the first time. The demand for our technology and our solutions is keeping us very busy and our stock moving as quickly as we can manufacture it – in some cases, faster than we can produce it, which is a good challenge to have in this economic climate in California!
An exciting niche that we have found is custom manufacturing that then becomes mainstream product for us. Often, a client will request something that we don’t readily sell – something that is maybe a little different in operation or a bit larger in capacity than our product line offers. Smart-AVI will work with these clients, develop and manufacture their custom design. Very often, once that has taken place, we find that if we make it available to the rest of our clients, other people are looking for the same solution for their own systems. It’s a great way to boost our product family, as we know there is demand for the piece before we even mass-produce it. It’s very satisfying knowing that there is a demand for something we’re manufacturing; the guesswork is removed from the equation and the outcome is success.
Where do you fit in? What is your role in the scheme of things upon becoming an approved Smart-AVI dealer?
Quite simply, you become part of an exciting group that is literally watching its success bloom as our product lines expand and our name becomes more common throughout the marketplace. You share in our success via a tiered incentive scale, and do your part to grow Smart-AVI’s brand recognition and market growth.
Some of the key points of being a Smart-AVI dealer/reseller:
- Offer unique pro-AV and digital signage product in a rapidly-growing market
- Sell dynamic product that our company has developed over many years that has been proven and successful already around the globe
- Profit personally from being involved in the early stages of the creation of Smart-AVI’s dealer network
- Increase your chances of winning education (school) and government bids with our proven product quality and established track record
- Smart-AVI’s product software is coded so that piracy and diminished sales are not an issue for us
- Our company prefers sales through a dealer network as opposed to direct and will support your work in the field
- Product training is minimal and simple
- You will have the training necessary to demonstrate/install/educate clients about our product – you may choose the level of service you wish to offer your clients and may generate additional income as a result
As a Smart-AVI dealer/reseller, the opportunities for business are many, as there is always a need for pro-AV hardware solutions. Whether you target the digital signage market, or something more specific such as home theater installations, Smart-AVI has a wide enough range of products to support your efforts, giving you the tools necessary for successful sales.
Here are some examples where your sales of Smart-AVI products could do very nicely:
- Small businesses that often require access to specialized software by more than one person
- Schools with limited resources that would like to expand on what they already have in the way of computers to create multiple new workstations without the expense of setting up a network
- Specialized manufacturing where information needs to be accessed by more than one person
- Home businesses that want to access a single computer from separate workstations
- Special manufacturing/medical facilities where operators need remote access to computer servers, etc. without subjecting the hardware to harsh elements or magnetic fields
- Recording studios where remote access is necessary due to space and sound-sensitive conditions
- Chain stores or businesses utilizing digital signage technologies
- Nightclubs/lounges/bars with multimedia hardware needs
- Resorts/casinos with digital signage networks
- Houses of worship that now feature powerful multimedia presentations
- Airports/civic centers/convention facilities offering monitors displaying information (i.e. flight status, meeting room rosters)
- Theme park/attraction companies that incorporate digital signage and/or A/V technology into their ride systems and designs
As you can see, the applications for Smart-AVI’s product lines are really just about infinite in nature. Wherever there is audio or video being used on a professional scale, there is room for our company’s product. That’s a huge reason that we have been so successful thus far.
At Smart-AVI, we understand that the broad variety and dynamic range of our products are only part of the success equation. The rest of the key to success is the working relationship we form with each and every one of our dealers/resellers.
We firmly believe that it is mission critical to not only form a strong working relationship with you, but to constantly build that relationship and re-build it based on feedback and open communication.
Smart-AVI promises our dealers:
- Profit with us as we grow and expand our product lines and your sales opportunities
- A cordial, professional, working relationship at all times
- Timely shipments, as promised to you and your clients
- Competent and friendly customer and technical support
- Uncompromised reseller/dealer support
Of course, as with any dealer/manufacturer agreement, Smart-AVI has criteria in place that you’ll need to be able to meet entering into this relationship with our company. They are as follow:
- You must have previous dealer/reseller experience with a proven track record
- You must successfully and thoroughly complete the Smart-AVI dealer/reseller application
- You need to place an initial order of $500 or more with us to begin (volume discounts apply thereafter)
- Minimum annual purchases are required to maintain a dealer/reseller status with Smart-AVI, to be reviewed, discussed and agreed upon quarterly so that together, we can see how our products fit into your business and that you’re satisfied working with us
We look forward to further discussing your interest in working with Smart-AVI. Our door is always open to new partners and opportunities to expand our business as well as our team.